Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What September looked like

For my graduation gift, 
Andrew sent me to a dSLR boot camp.
It was FABULOUS.
Here's a little sample pic from the workshop,
learning about shutter speed.
That man was my teacher.

So, of course I took the girls 
out for a photo shoot the next day.



And a sweet man volunteered to take one of the three of us. 















I also got a new lens,
a 50 mm prime lens.
And a new flash.
LOVE them.
Much easier to get that shallow depth of field that I like so much. 









National Folk Festival date night.
So fun.

Lunch date with my Colombian twin, Bea.


FHE Singstar battle 

Air hockey at spare time on an early release day.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool gift! Now can you teach me? Cause I just always put my camera on auto.

    ReplyDelete