Friday, January 11, 2013

Spotlight 2013: Caroline

It's that time of year again!  Andrew always says there is something special about 4-year-old girls.  He has wished he could freeze both of our daughters at this age.  After interviewing Caroline and getting these answers from her, I see exactly what he means.  I could eat her up!

 Caroline, age 4


Do you have a nickname?  C-lion

Do you have a hobby?  I like to play in sandboxes. I’m getting good at giving Dad hairdos.

What do you like about school?  I like playing in the sandbox.  Playing outside.  Playing with the horsies and the kitchen.

What don’t you like about school?  I don’t like playing with the trains cause all you do is just build train tracks at my school. I hate picking up the trash.

Five things that make you happy:  getting the thing that I want for Christmas, getting better when I’m sick, drinking slurpees, dreaming about unicorns, and laughing in my sleep.

What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done?  Laughing for a thousand hours at night time in my room with Whitney.

Would you like to play a musical instrument?  The violin because it’s so fun and it has a pretty sound.


What kind of job would you like to have?  I want to be a dentist.  Actually, no.  I want to work at the science center.


If you could have a pet, what would it be?  A meerkat named Princess Celestia.

What’s the most important thing that you do?  Write in my journal.

What’s the best dessert in the whole world?  Cheesecake

 What kind of car would you like to drive?  A punch buggy [for our friends out west, this is also known as a slug bug or VW beetle.]  :)


What’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?  The Apple Store

What’s the most exciting adventure you’ve ever had?  My adventures with Tiki the monkey


Have you ever won anything?  A medal from my gymnastics and flowers from my ballet recital



One thing you’re really good at:  Riding on bicycles

One thing you wish you were better at:  Running

What scares you most?  Things that look scary like jack o’ lanterns that have terrifying faces.

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy first?  A kite.

Favorites:
Favorite place to eat out?  Panda Express
Favorite vegetable?  What are vegetables?  I like cucumbers.
Favorite sport?  Golf.  I love golf.
Favorite book?  The Tangled books.
Favorite candy?  Chocolate covered marshmallow teddy bears
Favorite color?  Purple
Favorite movie?  Tangled and I like Wreck It Ralph
Favorite animal?  A cheetah
Favorite snack?  Cheetos
Favorite TV show?  Football and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite place?  Fun Depot
Favorite season?  Winter cause sometimes I see a little bit of snow or a lot of snow. 
Favorite meal?  Fried rice
Favorite song?  Gummi Bear
Favorite game?  Zooreeka

 

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable! What a fun little girl to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love this time of year for your spotlights (and sorry about stealing the idea from you :)) I see what you and Andrew mean about 4 year old girls, they are precious! So many things in common with Tatum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. Lots of very interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loved every single picture and comment. She is getting soo big and I love that first photo.
    XO
    Mom S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her hobbies. Classic. It's so great that you do these spotlights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite was laughing a thousand hours with Whitney:)

    ReplyDelete