Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celebrating Moms

Some of my greatest joys are found in motherhood.

 I absolutely love being a mom.  

 I love having mommy friends who serve me, 
set examples for me, 
and help me along the way 
as I learn and grow as a mother.

  It will be a lifelong journey.

I am blessed with two amazing mothers in my life.
 the one who raised me 


and the one who raised Andrew. 

They continue to serve me.

 And teach me.


I hope I can be like them when I grow up.

 Happy belated Mother's Day!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Andi! Love all the sepia toned photos. You're a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIcely put. Some great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea - thanks for this beautiful post. Happy mother's Day to you too!
    XO
    Mom S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You're pretty awesome at this motherhood thing and your acts of service to others are AHHHHHmazing!!! Thanks, friend:)

    Erika H.

    ReplyDelete