Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spotlight 2014: Brandon



Do you have a hobby? Yeah. Biking, playing basketball, and playing Roblox.



What do you like about school? Ms. Bradner's classes (reading & social studies)...and that's about it.
What don’t you like about school? My math/science teacher, my band teacher, math, and homework.
Five things that make you happy: Babies, video games  being good at video games, scoring in my basketball games, getting a hundred at school, doing The Zone [his favorite BMX spot]
If you could meet any character from a book, who would it be? Harry Potter
What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done? Tried to do a double front flip at Boston's house and split my lip open.

Would you like to play a musical instrument? Orchestra and woodwinds are the only ones I DON'T play.
What kind of job would you like to have? I would like to be able to make money at Disney World or work for NASA.
If you could have a pet, what would it be? A Florida pink-bellied turtle
What’s the most important thing that you do? I go to school, that's kind of important.
What’s the best dessert in the whole world? The thing I had at Miss Shelley's house. It's a big pile of whipped cream with sweet cereals on top and maraschino cherries.
Nickname?  B-money
 
What kind of car would you like to drive? Buggati Veyron 16.4 Supersport


What’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited? Disney World!


What’s the most exciting adventure you’ve ever had? Getting lost at the Environmental Center with my Mom and Aunt Cindy.
Have you ever won anything? Yeah. Not a basketball game. yet. A soccer game. My team won the championship this year. 
One thing you’re really good at: Video games
One thing you wish you were better at: Biking and Basketball


What scares you most? Getting stranded on a boat.
If you had a million dollars, what would you buy first? It would be my Buggati, but they're too expensive, so I guess it will have to be a boring old Lamborghini.
Favorites:
Favorite animal? Black jaguar, any big cats
Favorite snack?  Food. I don't like eating belts or paper. Ummm...CheezIts. I like eating those.
Favorite TV show? I don't have a favorite right now. I don't watch TV. I guess Pawn Stars.
Favorite place: Disney anywhere
Favorite vegetable?  Broccoli...not steamed
Favorite place to eat out? Golden Corral
favorite meal? I can't decide between spaghetti and Navajo tacos.
favorite season?  Summer
favorite song? I like music without words--classical and dubstep.
favorite game? Roblox and Monopoly
Favorite sport? Basketball
Favorite book? Way of the Warrior
Favorite candy? Anything with over 60 sugars in a serving.
Favorite color? Black
Favorite movie?  Tron

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! I am famous! Put that down as a primary teacher success! I was racking my brain trying to remember when he ate that here, and then I remembered - my primary class party! I'm sure it had more than 60 sugars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? "B-money?" Where did that come from? And here I've been calling him "B-train" for his entire life. Good thing you keep us informed. Brandon just kills me. His sense of humor is so mature and zany and I can just feel the wheels turning. I think it's so cute that he likes babies! And my goodness your kids are in the know on sports cars! Hope one of them gets filthy rich some day and buys one!! XO Grandma S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon Trey! What a great kid. Fun post, Andi.

    ReplyDelete