Friday, January 26, 2018

Spotlight 2018: Brandon

Brandon, age 16

Something in 2017 that...


*you saw or did that was awesome:  White Sands



*you'll remember:  Youth conference to Palmyra and Kirtland



*scared you:  Having two AP maths at the same time


*you're good at:  I got better at climbing


*you're proud of:  Winning my first comp




*made you happy:  The cruise




*you learned:   How to lead marching band


*made you laugh:  My friends (Spencer, Cao, Emily)


*was exciting:  Flying for the first time by myself



*you earned, won, or accomplished:  Second chair euphonium in All-county band


Something in 2018 that...


*you wish you were better at:  Practicing stuff, like wanting to practice school and climbing


*you wish you could buy:  More clothes (Undercover, Rick Owens, ACG)


Hobbies:  Rock climbing, video games, and clothes


Something you like about school:  Learning new stuff


Something you don't like about school:  When the stuff I learn is not useful


Top three colleges you'd want to attend:  GTCC, Columbia, Clown College


A job you might want when you're older:  I want to somehow be helping people by doing something that's fun.

A pet you wish your mom would let you have:  None


The most important thing you do:  Coach pre-team and school


FAVORITES:


Restaurant:  Wendy's


Sport:  Rock climbing to do and Basketball to watch


Recent reads:  I don't read


Candy or other treat:  Swedish Fish


Color:  Black


Movie:  Dark Night (Batman)


Animal:  Bear


Snack:  Goldfish


TV show:  I don't watch TV


Place:  A cruise


Season:  Summer


Meal:  Sushi


Song:  Find Some Time by Tyler the Creator


Game:  Overwatch


RANDOM FACT:  I'm double jointed in my left thumb.

2 comments: