Sunday, February 5, 2017

Spotlight 2017: Brandon

Brandon, 15 years


Something in 2016 that...

*you saw or did that was awesome:  I did the salmon ladder. That was cool.



*you'll remember:  Getting my driver's permit.



*scared you:  Honestly, I don't know.

*you're good at:  The thing I'm best at right now is honestly video games.

*you're proud of:  Making the climbing team.

*made you happy:  Going on our cruise.



*you learned:  How to be able to do things for myself, be independent.

*made you laugh:  Politics.

*was silly:  Band.



*was exciting:  Doing 60. [A hard wall at his climbing gym.]

*you earned, won, or accomplished:  All-county band.

Something in 2017 that...

*you wish you were better at:  School.

*you wish you could buy:  (n)umber nine Mickey hoodie

Hobbies:  Video games, rock climbing, and fashion.

Something you like about school:  Friends--Tony, Haley, Emani, and Brooke

Something you don't like about school:  Teachers

A job you might want when you're older:  Information systems for a really big cloud company or web-page design for a coding company or something.

A pet you wish your mom would let you have:  None.

The most important thing you do:  I literally do nothing.

FAVORITES:

Restaurant:  Chick-fil-a

Sport:  Rock climbing

Recent reads:  Uglies series, Earth Unaware

Candy or other treat:  Cake

Color:  Black

Movie:  Interstellar

Animal:  Elephant

Snack:  Goldfish

TV show:  I don't watch TV

Place:  A cruise ship or Disneyworld



Season:  Summer

Meal:  Spaghetti

Song:  I don't have a favorite song.

Game:  Overwatch

RANDOM FACT:  I can whistle three different ways. [And ]he is OFTEN whistling around the house!

2 comments:

  1. I can "literally" hear Brandon saying every answer. Love it - love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite answers:
    Politics makes him laugh
    Fashion is one of his hobbies
    It's awesome he did the salmon ladder
    And his job idea sounds like a great idea and very thought out for a 15 year old.

    ReplyDelete