Thursday, June 21, 2018

Recital 2018

It was another FABULOUS recital. Whitney is such a beautiful dancer. I LOVE watching her. Shelley had someone taking video for the studio, so I focused on taking still pictures at dress rehearsal so I could enjoy the live performances. Whitney's solo was the only one I filmed. Here are a few (hundred) of my favorites shots.

Preschool Tap and Ballet: Whitney's teaching job

I was working backstage during the Junior Recital,
so didn't get to watch these cuties perform.
But Whit did a great job helping them and was happy
with how they did on their big day.


Contemporary:  Pirates of the Caribbean





Ballet Company:  Glorious





 Ballet Company:  Star Wars
Whit was Princess Leia and Skylar was C3PO





Whitney's solo:  Popular





Hip Hop:  Hogwart's Dance Battle

Ballet V:  Lion King









Ballet III, IV, and V:  Phantom of the Opera
Shelley needed male dancers again.
We thought Brandon had a conflict, but
at the last minute was able to step in and partner Whit again.
They did awesome together!















Meet and Greet with Whit's adoring fans. :)
Lauren, Heather, and Ethel all came out to 
watch Miss Whitney. 







I am so grateful that Whitney can share her talent with us and so many others. She is a beautiful dancer and it makes me happy every time I get to see her on stage.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this post! Whitney, you are awesome! Brandon, good job! In a couple of those pics, Brandon's hair looks kinda curly, or am I loosing it? Always good to see Ethel! Whit, give her a hug from me, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney's lines are so fluid and beautiful! She's awesome. And what a treat that Brandon is willing and able to step up and perform with her. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete